Machines will Never make me Happy at all.....

Its hard feeling:

Machines will never make me Happy at all!!


May be its not the thing which i want from life!

wat da hell! you hav professional diploma in Electrical and now you are on a good post!


why i m always thinking that playing with Nature,cultures,places is better than whole life playing with Machines which has no essence,life,feelingz!


I m trying to chase my dreams! I m thinking of migrating myself on other business,.


2012, 2013, 2014 Toughesssssssssssssttttttttttttttt.. Now 2015

Travel is my life! i want to do something for myself and Pakistan!


Self-made's know that what is success?

here is formula!


Success = Hopes + Failures + 1000 of Thinking + sleepless nights + stress + joy + fear etc, etc...................... 



Here is my Facebook & Twitter Page 

No comments:

Post a Comment